03 April 2012

HAWMC Day 3: Superpower Day

I'd like to start by apologizing for being MIA. I've been traveling (with the kids) on vacation to visit family and friends while my wonderful husband is  out of the country with the Army and time to blog has been a little short, especially with Yumyum not feeling well the last little bit. I actually had her at the ER one night when she spiked a fever (very out of character for her) but it turned out to be nothing but teething and *possibly* a virus. I think I would have preferred a diagnosis of an ear infection since that's something we can treat with antibiotics instead of just "Grin and bear it". Urgh.

Anyways, getting back in the saddle, I'll be trying to play catch up on the posts I've missed. I've fallen down on my goal of actually blogging every day but I keep reminding myself that it's healthy to remember that real life takes precedence over a blog challenge.



HAWMC Day 3: Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

Oh, to have a superpower. There are so many that I look at and think "Wow, I'd really love to have that" but then I think of how much I love the fact that Heavenly Father has created us all with Free Will (aka the ability to choose our own paths and make our own decisions) and the fact that a lot of superpowers you see in movies sort of take that away from people. The one thing I've always wished I could do is to fly. I would love to be able to fly like Superman. To be able to instantly get away and just think, or to be able to gain some perspective by looking down and going "Wow, that's right, I'm just one speck of humanity and the whole world really does not revolve around me and what I want". To be able to fly to far away places and help people. To be able to play among the clouds, travel and see different cultures and scenery. Just to be able to FLY without the restrictions of an airplane or other machine. Flying. Oh, how I wish.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment