19 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers. I know I'm a little late (I'm just stretching the love out. Yeah, that's it.) but I had a few minutes and just HAD to post my valentine to all of you. I made it myself (even took the picture myself, and wrote the rhyme myself, with all of you in mind).

Valentine's Day can be a difficult holiday for many people for many reasons, and those of us suffering from PPMD are no exception. When you're already beating yourself up for all the faults you find with yourself (and if you're like me, you're really good at doing that) and struggling to make it through each day, it's hard to remember to love yourself, but love yourself you should, and I'm going to tell you exactly why you should do that. And trust me. I'm right. I'm always right (don't ask my husband, just take my word for it). I'm especially right right now about the fact that YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!

You are a wonderful human being and a wonderful mother. PPD or whatever PPMD you're battling doesn't change that one bit, so don;t let your tricky brain convince you otherwise. You are fantastic, fabulous, lovable, loved, and lovely, even when you don't feel like it. Love yourself, even when you don't think you deserve it. And if you're having trouble loving yourself, let me love you. When you're having trouble seeing why you should love yourself, or believing that anyone else could love you, come back to this post. In fact, bookmark it so you can find it again easily, for those times when you need to be reminded of how absolutely AWESOME you are.

In fact, awesome isn't even a scratch in the surface of how incredible you are.

You put the rock in Rock 'n Roll.

You are a wonderful you. You are a far better you than anyone else could be.

Let today and every day be Valentine's Day. Love yourself every day.

Remember that I and many others out there love you now and forever.

You make my life richer. You make the lives of many others richer. The world is a far better place for you being in it.

Happy Valentine's Day. <3 p="">Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther - Very nice post! YOU rock! I'm excited for you, being in school! Let us know how its going!

    ReplyDelete